We know it can be hard to keep your zen. This past year has been atrocious - to say the least. You've worked hard on yourself to get to this point - so give yourself a pat on the back. Here are some things to remember in order to keep your zen in 2021:
- Relax, take deep breaths, and pace yourself. It’s SO easy to get overwhelmed over things you can’t control. Give yourself some grace.
- You’ve been through a lot. It’s OK to put yourself first. Do what makes YOU happy.
- Embrace the uncertainty. It will lead you places you never thought imaginable, as it challenges you to create a new path. There is always a silver lining.
- You are capable. You are brave. You are forgiving. You are willing.
- If you’re simply feelinggolden, you radiate sunshine everywhere you go.
- Let it go & it will come easy. The loathing, the anger - It only weighs you down, taking you one step backwards to becoming the woman you want to be.
- There is no greater force than a woman determined to rise - so take advantage of that!